United Kingdom presents 11 projects at Cartoon Forum 2015
Cartoon Forum is a Creative Europe-supported pitching and co-production forum for animated TV projects. For three days, producers have the opportunity to pitch their project to 850 broadcasters, investors and other potential partners from 30 countries. Since its creation in 1990, nearly 600 TV series have found financing, representing a total budget of €2 billion.
The French city of Toulouse will host the 26th edition of Cartoon Forum from 15 to 18 September 2015. More than 80 new animated TV series projects will be presented at this year's event, chosen from a record 150 submissons. More than half of these are cross-media projects. And the UK animation industry will be present in full force, with 11 projects being pitched:
• Betty and Yeti by A Productions
• Danny's Smelly World by Danny's Smelly World
• Frankie and Doris by Sixteen South
• How Earth's Animals REALLY Work! by Toonheadz Entertainment
• Iggy and the Missing Links by Adorable Media
• Interstellar Ella by Tinker Labs
• Little People by Hit Entertainment
• Mimi & the Mountain Dragon by Leopard Films
• The Boy Who Switched Off The Sun by Fourth Wall Creative
• The Trouble With Mum by Spider Eye
• Tweedy & Fluff by Second Home Studios/Stitchy Feet
Photo: Tweedy & Fluff by Second Home Studios/Stitchy Feet will be presented at the Cartoon Forum 2015. Image courtesy of CARTOON.
15 Jun 2015