Project line-up for Good Pitch Europe 2016 announced
Seven documentaries from filmmakers across the continent have been selected for Good Pitch Europe, which takes place this year in Stockholm, Sweden, on 24 May.
The participating filmmakers and their films are:
- Mads Brügger and Peter Engel, Denmark, Cold Case Hammerskjöld
- Lieven Corthouts and Emmy Oost, Belgium, Emergency Exit
- Jukka Kärkkäinen, J-P Passi and Sami Jahnukainen, Finland, Post-Punk Disorder
- Åsa Ekman and Oscar Hedin, Sweden, See the Kids
- Spaniard Almudena Carracedo and Robert Bahar, US, The Silence of Others
- Vít Klusák, Filip Remunda and Marianna Stránská, Czech Republic, The White World According to Daliborek
- Nasib Farah, Sören Steen Jespersen and Helle Faber, Denmark, Lost Warriors
At the pitching event, which is run by BRITDOC and receives funding through Creative Europe’s Access to Markets scheme, filmmakers present their documentary, along with its associated audience engagement campaign, to a live audience of potential partners made up of foundations, NGOs, campaigners, academics, philanthropists, policy-makers, brands and media. The event aims at helping to forge coalitions that will maximise a project’s social impact.
Visit the Good Pitch website for more information.
25 Jan 2016