Five films selected for ACM Distribution’s first round of funding
- Cemetery of Splendour by Apichatpong Weerasethakul (UK, Thailand, Germany, France, Malaysia)
- As I Open My Eyes by Leyla Bouzid (Tunisia, France, Belgium)
- The Black Hen by Min Bahadur Bham (Nepal, France, Germany, Switzerland)
- Ixcanul Volcano by Jayro Bustamante (Guatemala, France)
- An by Naomi Kawase (Japan, France, Germany)
The fund is designed to support the international distribution and circulation of films that have previously received ACM funding and which are co-produced with France and a country outside of Europe.
ACM Distribution is a component of the Aide aux Cinémas du Monde (ACM) fund, founded by the French Centre National du Cinéma et de l’image animée (CNC), which receives funding through Creative Europe’s International Co-production Funds scheme.
To find out more, visit the CNC website.
Image: As I Open My Eyes, by Leyla Bouzid, is one of the five projects supported by ACM in 2016.
11 Mar 2016