European Commission announces new calls to find out more about the creative sector
At the beginning stages of Creative Europe's seven-year cycle, the European Commission is keen to work with specialists from the creative sector to conduct research into current trends and to identify potential for growth and innovation. The findings and outcomes from these studies and pilot projects will help to shape their policies in the future.
Therefore, the European Commission has recently published a range of calls for tenders and calls for proposals, with deadlines in August and September 2015:
- New call for pilot project supporting networks of young creative entrepreneurs
- Call for EU Network of Creative Hubs and Co-working Spaces
- Study on Audience Development - How to Place Audiences at the Centre of Cultural Organisations
- Call for tender: Pilot project on "Crowdfunding for the cultural and creative sectors: kick-starting the cultural economy"
- Call for tender: An updated study on the economy of culture - Creative Value Chains Creative Value Chains
Further information including individual deadlines can be found on the European Commission's website.
04 Aug 2015