Erich Pommer Institut launches new European co-production e-training
The Creative Europe-supported training organiser, the Erich Pommer Institut has launched a new flexible online training programme for European co-productions.
The course can be completed over a period of six months and comprises between 12 to 16 hours of learning time. Made up of ten chapters focusing on how produce a successful European co-production, topics covered include public funding, agreements, finance and sales agents.
Highlights of the programme include:
- Information and practical tips from industry experts
- Case studies
- Studio-shot videos
- Funding strategies and legal framework
- Summaries, glossary and checklists for download
- Quizzes for testing newly acquired knowledge
- English subtitles
- Certification of participation
15 Dec 2015