Belfast Film Festival selects eight MEDIA-backed films
The Belfast Film Festival released its full programme yesterday, revealing a total of eight MEDIA-backed films selected. The festival is in its 20th year and is taking place from 1 to 9 April.
Check out the eight films below and details of other screenings on the Belfast Film Festival website:
- The Other Lamb by Małgorzata Szumowska (Ireland, Belgium, Poland, USA)
- About Endlessness by Roy Andersson (Sweden, Germany, Norway)
- Rose plays Julie by Christine Molloy and Joe Lawlor (Ireland, UK)
- The Whistlers by Corneliu Porumboiu (Romania, France, Germany)
- De Patrick by Tim Mielants (Belgium)
- Sunset by László Nemes (Hungary)
- The Bears’ Famous Invasion of Sicily by Lorenzo Mattotti (Italy, France)
- Sea Fever by Neasa Hardiman (Ireland, USA, UK, Sweden, Belgium) - pictured
You can read a Screen Daily article on our case study event with Sea Fever production company Fantastic Films at Glasgow Film Festival here.
04 Mar 2020