ACM Distribution supports five international co-productions
Three fiction films and two documentaries have been selected to receive support for international distribution in the latest round of funding from the Aide aux cinemas du monde (ACM) Distribution fund, which supports films previously supported through ACM‘s other schemes and are co-produced with a non-European country. They are:
- Tramontane by Vatche Boulghourjian (Lebanon / France)
- Mrs B, a North Korean Story by Jero Yun (France)
- Tadmor by Monika Borgmann and Lokman Slim (Lebanon / France / Switzerland / Qatar / United Arab Emirates)
- Neruda by Pablo Larrain (Chile / Argentina / Spain / France)
- Clash by Mohamed Diab (Egypt / France / UAE / Germany)
The grants will be used to help increase commercial distribution in theatres and on online platforms in 40 extra countries.
The ACM Distribution fund is supported through Creative Europe’s International Co-production Funds scheme and run by the French Centre National du Cinéma et de l’image animée (CNC) and the Institut français.
A new call for proposals was launched on 5 December 2016 with a deadline of 10 February 2017.
Find out more on the CNC website.
Image: Tramontane by Vatche Boulghourjian
19 Dec 2016