10 UK projects to pitch at Cartoon Forum 2018
Cartoon Forum is a pitching and co-production forum for animated TV projects. For three days, producers have the opportunity to pitch their projects to 1000 sector professionals, including broadcasters, investors and other potential partners.
Supported through Creative Europe's Access to Markets scheme, Cartoon Forum will take place this September in the French city of Toulouse. 86 new TV series projects have been chosen to present 513 hours of original, innovative animated material.
The UK will have the opportunity to showcase 10 projects. These are
- 390– Calon (UK) and Telegael (Ireland)
- A Bear Named Wojtek - The Illuminated Film Company (UK) and Filmograf (Poland)
- Big Lizard – Beakus (UK)
- Flix – Eye Present (UK) and Pictor Productions (Ireland)
- Invasion of the Moofaloo – Giggle Media (UK)
- Milo - Fourth Wall Creative (UK)
- Mustard and Ketchup - Animation Garden (UK)
- Odo – Letko (Poland) and Sixteen South (UK)
- The Wild Truth – Anthem Studios (UK)
- Wow Cow - ALT Animation (UK) and Avalon Television (UK)
Image: Creative-Europe supported UK CG/2D animation studio Eye Present have been selected to pitch Flix at Cartoon Forum 2018.
21 Jun 2018