Development: Single Project
An average of €5.2 million a year supported European independent production companies with a track record looking to develop a fiction, documentary or animation project with international potential for cinema, television or digital platforms.
Overviews of the results from the MEDIA sub-programme schemes can be found in the News & Blog section of our website.
The following articles relate to this scheme in particular and include links to the full sets of results available on the EACEA website.
- 2014: EAC/S30/2013 - Deadline 1
- 2015: EACEA/17/2014 - Deadline 1 & Deadline 2
- 2016: EACEA/18/2015 - Deadline 1 & Deadline 2
- 2017: EACEA/20/2016 - Deadline 1 & Deadline 2
- 2018: EACEA/22/2017 - Deadline 1 & Deadline 2
- 2019: EACEA/22/2018 - Deadline 1 & Deadline 2
- 2020: EACEA/17/2019 - Deadline 1 & Deadline 2
From 2014 - 2020, 33 grants were awarded to UK beneficiaries totalling €1,615,000. This equates to 4% of the €39,785,000 awarded through this scheme programme-wide.
Details of the UK companies and organisations funded through this scheme can be found in the Funded Projects database on this website.
Grants awarded before the end of 2020 will continue to be managed by the EACEA, even if the end date of the project falls in 2021 or later. You can find all of the relevant reporting documents and guidance in the Benefciaries Space on their website.