Create to Connect -> Create to Impact
Total project grant (euros)
1 Sep 2018 - 31 Aug 2022
Number of partners in project
Bunker Zavod Za Organizacijo In Izvedbo, Kulturnih Prireditev, Slovenia
Znanstvenoraziskovalni Center Slovenske Akademije Znanosti In Umetnosti, Slovenia
Fundatia Alt Art Pentru Arta Alternativa, Romania
Stichting Noorderzon Groningen, Netherlands
Institut Umeni - Divadelni Ustav, Czech Republic
Stiftelsen Bergen Internasjonale Teater, Norway
Etablissement Public Du Parc Et Dela Grande Halle De La Villette, France
Stichting Theater Rotterdam, Netherlands
Fundacao Caixa Geral De Depositos-Culturgest, Portugal
Museum Of Contemporary Art - Tbilisi, Georgia
Udruzeni Umetnicki Rad, Croatia
Santarcangelo Dei Teatri, Italy
Drugo More Udruge, Croatia
15 European arts and research partners from 13 European countries are developing contemporary theatre activities to create aesthetic, political and social impact. Activites include:
- 26 Space to Connect – transforming venues, spaces that theatre inhabits with contemporary theatre to produce impact, through small-scale interventions to transformative processes.
- 2 Working Encounters – all partners and guests (public call) examine the notion of People.
- Space to establish common conceptual ground on stakeholders and develop tools for other activities.
- 39 Adapt to Connect – adaptations of existing theatre pieces to better impact the local context in dialogue with research.
- 41 Create to Connect – (co)productions of new theatre pieces to impact in dialogue with research.
- Four-layered communication: local/national, classical line of communication (PR, web, social media …), in-depth partnerships with journalists, artistic line (artists/researchers develop new content and tools)
- Actively managed collaboration on the basis of democratic decision-making and sharing, and an integrated evaluation processes.
Image: Rosemary Lee, Calling Tree. Commissioned and produced by Artsadmin and part of Create to Connect. Photo by Oliver Rudkin