Cooperation Projects Application Writing Webinar
Organisations that are working on an application to the Cooperation Projects deadline on 11 Dec 2018 are invited to join us for a step-by-step guide through the application writing process.
The webinar is primarily intended for UK organisations applying to this funding opportunity as project lead, but can also be useful to those applying as a partner. It won't be useful for organisations who are not planning to put in an application. If you are new to Creative Europe, please contact us first to check your suitability.
For more information about how to prepare for your application please read this article on our website.
What you need to know about the webinar:
- Register in advance via the Eventbrite page. Information about how to join via WebEx will be sent around before the session starts.
- The webinar will include a PowerPoint presentation and an on-screen presenter.
- Please think about any questions you have ahead of the seminar. You will be invited to add them to the Eventbrite order form, which you can access after you have submitted if needed.
- We won’t be able to hear you during the webinar, but you can submit further questions via the chat function and we will endeavour to respond to these
- Exact times are tbc but allow for up to 3 hours for this session