Case study: PUSH - Pushing the boundaries of work with young audiences
Fringe Central - Lecture Theatre 1, Appleton Tower, Corner of Windmill and Chapel Streets, EH8 9LE
Part of the Fringe Central Events Programme for arts professionals.
Come and hear first-hand about PUSH, a two-year Creative Europe Cooperation Project led by Imaginate (Scotland) with partners in Belgium, Ireland, Norway and Denmark. PUSH explored three topics in performing arts work for young audiences: gender and sexual identity, (over)protection and migration.
Hear from the partners and artists involved in the project and watch the PUSH documentary. Those present will include:
- Fiona Ferguson, Creative Development Director, and Pamela Walker, Producer, from Imaginate (Scotland)
- Gerhard Verfaillie, Director, Cultuurcentrum / Krokusfestival (Belgium)
- Ådne Sekkelston, Director, Scenekunstbruket (Norway)
- Aideen Howard, Director, and Amy O’Hanlon, General Manager, The Ark (Ireland)
- Pernille Møller Taasinge, Producer, Communications and International Relations, Aaben Dans (Denmark)
More information about the PUSH project: www.pushproject.eu