Application Workshop for Creative Europe Cooperation Projects - Edinburgh
Edinburgh Printmakers, 1 Dundee Street, Edinburgh, EH3 9FP
Join us for a step-by-step guide through the application writing process ahead of the application deadline for Creative Europe's Cooperation Projects. The call is expected to open late September and application deadline is likely no earlier than end of November.
The workshop is both for cultural organisations applying to this funding opportunity as project lead, and for those applying as a partner. This is a free event but please register in advance.
Kate Deans from Creative Europe Desk UK-Scotland will offer support and guidance around the technical and content requirements for a successful application.
Kate will also be joined by Kenny McGlashan, Youth Theatre Arts Scotland and lead partner in Cooperation Project BUZZ Network. Kenny will share his experiences of putting together a successful application and he coordinated this among his other European partners.
To make the most of this session we advise that you have the following in place:
1. Your partners
- Your eligible partners confirmed and registered on the Participant Portal
- Have they been legally established for a minimum of two years?
- Do they have demonstrable experience and expertise in the cultural and/or creative sector?
- Are they from an eligible country?
2. A clear idea of your Cooperation Project's theme, planned activities and outcomes:
- Does it respond to Creative Europe's priorities?
- Have all the partners agreed on the proposal and discussed roles, responsibilities and resources?
- Have discussed your project with Creative Europe Desk UK-Scotland
The workshop will only make sense for those organisations who are planning to put in an application. If you are new to Creative Europe, please attend one of our information/ideas events, or contact the team for advice.
Please contact us if you have any further questions.
Coffee, tea, and a light lunch will be provided.