Cultural and Creative Spaces and Cities
The call was published on
21 Nov 2017
This funding call is now closed.
The purpose of this call was to select an organisation that will co-ordinate and organise different activities with cultural and creative professionals and entrepreneurs as well as other stakeholders at a local level.
The call addresses creative hubs and should provide support to cultural and creative spaces, as well as other stakeholders, including local, municipal and regional authorities.
Proposals should show how the following objectives will be pursued by the action:
1. Bring closer together cultural and creative spaces and local decision-makers
2. Help to better valorise public spaces for social and urban regeneration through culture
3. Share best practice concerning social inclusion and the relations of cultural and creative spaces with their neighbourhoods
4. Explore and share best practice of cultural and creative spaces with aspects of the collaborative economy and innovative models for the delivery of public services
The planned duration of the project is 28 months. The starting date should be no later than 31 October 2018.
€1.5 million will be allocated to one single project. The financial contribution from the Commission cannot exceed 80% of the total eligible costs.
To be eligible applicants must:
- Be an organisation active in the cultural and creative sectors OR a consortium of which most of its members should be active in the cultural and creative sectors. This cross-sector call covers different fields of culture and creativity, including the audiovisual sector.
- Have a registered legal office in one of the beneficiary European countries under the Creative Europe programme.
- Be in a position to demonstrate their existence as a legal entity.
Individuals may not apply for a grant.
Full eligibility criteria is outlined in the guidelines.