Producing for the International Market with Creative Europe Desk UK
ICA, The Mall, St. James's, London SW1Y 5AH
Are you a British producer interested in developing and co-producing feature films for the international market?
In this day-long workshop you will:
- get a taste of three international training programmes and learn how they can help improve your skills and networks
- hear co-production case studies from experienced producers with recent credits on international projects
- get up to speed on the latest developments for Creative Europe’s Single Project and Slate Funding schemes, including advice relating to the UK’s decision to leave the EU
The UK still fully participates in Creative Europe at least until the EU exit date and there is no bias against UK applications. Come find out how to make the best of these opportunities and make 2018 the year to expand your international networks and secure your MEDIA development grant!
Confirmed speakers include:
- Jacobine van der Vloed, Director & Head of Studies at ACE Producers
- Satu Elo, Programme Manager Europe at EAVE
- Dina Rubanovitš, Head of international Training at Erich Pommer Institut
- Gavin Humphries, Producer at Quark Films
- Lisa Marie Russo, Producer at Fly Film
- Colin Day, Producer at Rickshaw Entertainment
- Elizabeth Karlsen, Producer at Number 9 Films
- Emily Morgan, Producer at Quiddity Films
- Agnieszka Moody and Francesca Walker, Creative Europe Desk UK
More speakers and full schedule to be announced soon, to reserve your place please register via Eventbrite.