1 Mar 2018, 11:00AM
The call was published on
14 Nov 2017
Projects that provide mechanisms for better cooperation between film education initiatives in Europe. The aim of the scheme is to improve the efficiency and European dimension of these initiatives and develop new and innovative projects, especially using digital tools. The scheme also supports projects that provide mechanisms for increasing the contribution of European films and audiovisual works to education, including curated catalogues of films.
Proposals should be new and commonly developed initiatives and should not be a part of the usual core film education activities of the partner organisations.
- be specifically targeted at under 19 year olds
- be based on a significant proportion of existing European films
- start between 1 September 2018 and the 1 January 2019
- last 24 months
The following would be deemed ineligible:
- film festivals
- activities aimed at producing films
- activities designed to provide vocational training to film schools' students and their academic body
- training activities for professionals of the film industry not involved in film education
The annual budget for this scheme in 2018 is estimated at €2 million.
Applicants can request up to 60% of their eligible costs.
The following documents must be attached to the e-Form: