Tips and resources for your TV Programming application
Creative Europe's funding opportunity for TV Programming supports the production and wider circulation of European drama, animation and creative documentary television programmes which have the potential to cross borders within Europe and beyond. The deadline to apply is approaching on 16 November, so we've put together a list of resources to help you complete your application.
Not sure if you are eligible?
Want to know how it all works?
Are there any changes to this specific call?
- Second seasons of high-end TV dramas are now also eligible for the €1 million grants.
- The award criteria have been restructured with innovation, potential audience reach and collaboration between countries with different audiovisual production capacity all now
- All proofs of financing now need to be submitted with the e-Form before the deadline. It is no longer possible to send in a paper package following your online submission.
Wondering what makes a successful project?
- Get in touch. Our team of specialists based around the UK are on hand to offer free advice and support before the application is submitted.
- Attend one of our relevant events for guidance on the funding available and the application process.
- Watch our producer case studies for words of wisdom from those who got it right.
- Read our blog posts with beneficiares Banyak Films and Lupus Films.
- Take a look through the funded projects section of our website for examples of successful projects from the UK.
Image: Mosaic Films received a TV Programming grant of €59,000 for their documentary Out of Thin Air.
20 Sep 2017