Two UK projects selected for genre film training programme
Supernatural tragedy HUM and Irish gothic film The Leprechauns are among seven projects from six European countries that have been chosen to take part in the European Genre Forum’s first training cycle.
Jointly organised by Fantastic Zagreb Film Festival, Imagine Film Festival, Black Nights Film Festival and Screen Division, the programme aims to connect and boost the careers of professionals working in European genre film and to provide them with comprehensive cross-sector and film life cycle training.
The selected projects are:
- HUM - Parsley Productions (United Kingdom)
- The Leprechauns - Causeway Pictures (United Kingdom)
- Family Dinner - Capra Films (Austria)
- Mindscape - Bruno Isaac (Portugal)
- Striguni - Ziva Productions (Croatia)
- Thaw - Demeter Films (Spain)
- The Woolgatherer’s Store - Fast & Loose Productions (The Netherlands)
Participants will attend three talent labs over the year: The Director’s Lab at the Imagine Film Festival in Amsterdam (April); the Producer’s Lab at Fantastic Zagreb (July); and a Marketing and Packaging Lab during Black Nights Film Festival in Tallinn (November).
Find out more on the EFG website.
20 Mar 2017