Tips and resources for your Slate Funding application
With a deadline on 6 February 2018, production companies now have just under two months to submit an application to the MEDIA sub-programme's Slate Funding scheme. With that in mind we have compiled the following resources to help you complete your application, more detailed feedback can be given on a one-to-one basis so do get in touch if you are thinking of applying.
Not sure if you are eligible?
Want to know how it all works?
Applying to Creative Europe for the first time?
- Watch our video tutorials of how to set-up an ECAS account, register your company in the Participant Portal and download the e-Form.
- Attend our application workshop on 17 Jan 2018 in London.
Need some help?
- Get in touch. Our team of specialists based around the UK are on hand to offer free advice and support before the application is submitted.
- You can find all the documents relevant to this call, including the templates you'll need to attach to the e-Form on the EACEA website.
- We'll also be running an application workshop for eligible companies on 17 January 2018.
Wondering what makes a successful project?
- Watch our producer case studies or read blog posts from See-Saw Films, Spring Films and Number 9 Films to hear words of wisdom from those who got it right.
- Take a look through the funded projects section of our website for examples of companies funded through this scheme.
Photo: Potboiler Productions received support in 2012 for Trespass Against Us. The film was selected for Toronto International Film Festival and the BFI London Film Festival in 2016 and was released in the UK on 3 March 2017.
Article by Francesca Walker
06 Dec 2017