Register now for the Creative Europe MEDIA Stand at MIPTV 2018
Taking place in Cannes from 9 to 12 April 2018, MIPTV (Marché International des Programmes de Télévision) is a leading entertainment content market which runs alongside MIPCOM and brings together nearly 13,000 participants from over 100 countries.
The Creative Europe MEDIA Umbrella Stand returns this year, updated and restyled to accommodate more participants. Industry professionals (from one of the countries participating in Creative Europe MEDIA sub-programme) are invited to come along, use the stand for networking and make the most of a range of benefits.
European companies selected to participate in MIPTV on this stand will have access to the following range of services and facilities:
- a reduced MIPTV accreditation fee of EUR 680 per person (early bird registration with a deadline of 3 March 2018);
- the benefits of full MIPTV accreditation plus support services online and on the stand:
- an online promotional catalogue
- briefings from buyers and industry experts
- a free coffee bar
- dedicated wi-fi
- a welcome desk and messaging service
- meeting spaces
- an umbrella package for those attending MIPDoc, including the registration of one person, three programmes and one project at a special rate of EUR 695.
Registration is now open via the mediastands.eu website. Places are allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.
The deadline for registration is 3 March 2018, but please note that registering is not a guarantee of a place
Photo: © Cecoforma, courtesy of mediastands.eu
29 Jan 2018