Register for MEDIA stand at CineEurope 2020
Break into Europe’s major exhibitors’ convention: sign up to present your products and services in the EU-supported stand at CineEurope 2020.
For the second time, the Creative Europe MEDIA programme will support the organisation of a stand at CineEurope - the official convention of the International Union of Cinemas (UNIC), an international trade association representing cinema exhibitors and their national associations across 36 European territories. The 29th Edition is taking place 22-25 June in Barcelona, and expects 3,500 industry representatives from distribution and exhibition, to technology and concessions, to discover new methods of driving attendance.
The Creative Europe MEDIA stand registration is open to EU-based businesses offering innovative solutions related to cinema operations, such as retail, marketing, image & sound technology, accessibility. Both hardware, software and services solutions are eligible.
This is a unique opportunity to be associated with the known brand of Creative Europe MEDIA, and at the same time to network with your peers on and off the stand. The call is open to European SMEs who have never owned a stand at CineEurope on their own.
If you are one of 35 successful applicants, you will benefit from:
- free accreditation to CineEurope and use of the stand free of charge
- a slot during the peak-times to carry out a presentation of your products or services
- an area to showcase your products and services and for workshop presentations
- a seating area with small tables for your meetings
- a welcome desk with an international hostess
- a dedicated wi-fi internet connection
- laptop charging facilities
- storage facilities
- messaging services
- assistance in setting up meetings with cinema operators
- promotion of your company via mailings to all delegates
- advertising pages in the official guide.
Register your interest using this application form by 15 April.
05 Mar 2020