MEDIA-funded films at Sheffield Doc/Fest 2019
The UK's biggest documentary festival returns this June for its 26th edition, with a film programme of over 180 documentary features and shorts, including 28 digital art projects, alongside a programme of special events, talks and more than 40 industry sessions.
Under the theme 'Ways of Seeing', inspired by John Berger's book of the same name, this year Sheffield Doc/Fest are showcasing a multitude of voices and perspectives and the multiple ways of experiencing non-fiction.
There are several MEDIA-funded titles in this year's expansive line-up, including:
- Another Paradise, directed by Olivier Magis (Belgium/France)
- Diego Maradona, directed by Asif Kapadia (UK)
- Hunting for Hedonia, directed by Pernille Rose Grønkjær (Denmark)
- Los Reyes, directed by Bettina Perut Iván Osnovikoff (Chile)
- Mother, directed by Kristof Bilsen (Belgium/Netherlands)
- The Magic Live of V, directed by Tonislav Hristov (Bulgaria/Finland)
- War of Art, directed by Tommy Gulliksen (Norway/Germany)
See the full programme on the Sheffield Doc/Fest website.
29 May 2019