Looking towards the Cooperation Projects deadline in October
The next deadline for Cooperation Projects, the Culture sub-programme’s biggest annual funding opportunity, is in early October.
Creative Europe Desk UK continues to offer creative, cultural and heritage organisations in the UK support and advice on their project ideas and applications:
Are you completely new to Creative Europe?
- Read through the introduction to Cooperation Projects on our website
- Come to one of our Culture Seminars (listed here or announced in our newsletter)
- Or email us if you want to watch a seminar online
- Look through Cooperation Projects that have received funding for inspiration
Have you been to an information seminar and are developing a project with partners?
- We are organising Cooperation Projects-focused workshops from June to help you to develop these ideas
- For technical support with completing the application form, we’ll be running application writing workshops and webinars from August
- Read through the Financial Management Guide PDF on our website
- Look out for a financial management-focused event
Are you re-submitting an application?
Get in touch with one of our Culture team for a one-to-one chat over the phone, by Skype or in person.
Photo: Cooperation Projects-focused workshop in Hull, 2016.
26 May 2016