Join in with Rotterdam film premieres through IFFR Live
Following its successful first edition in 2015, IFFR Live returns to the International Film Festival Rotterdam (IFFR) this year. This initiative, taking place between 29 -31 January, received funding through Creative Europe’s Online Distribution scheme and sees the festival premieres of five selected films screen in more than 40 cinemas simultaneously, as well as to audiences online.
Like last year, through a live-stream connection, both cinema and online audiences can see the filmmakers and cast attend the premiere in Rotterdam and join in with the live Q&A via Twitter after the screening.
The five selected films are:
- As I Open My Eyes, Leyla Bouzid (France, Tunisia, Belgium, United Arab Emirates)
- The Model, Mads Matthiesen (Denmark)
- Préjudice, Antoine Cuypers (Belgium, Luxembourg, the Netherlands)
- La Novia, Paula Ortiz (Spain, Germany)
- The Garbage Helicopter, Jonas Selberg Augustsén (Sweden, Qatar)
If you run a cinema and would like to become a venue for this international film festival event you can contact distribution@IFFR.com for more information.
Further details are also available on the IFFR website.
You can also watch reports from the 2015 edition of IFFR Live on their YouTube channel. Below is the film from the first day's screening, Atlantic by Jan-Willem van Ewijk.
08 Jan 2016