IFFR unveils line-ups for its Signatures and Limelight strands
The 48th International Film Festival Rotterdam (IFFR) has presented the full line-up of Signatures, the festival’s programme dedicated to established film auteurs and seasoned filmmakers.
In the Signature programme, the UK is represented by the following films:
- Ceremony (UK/Germany/Ukraine), directed by Phil Collins
- High Life (Germany/France/USA/UK/Poland), directed by Claire Denis
In the Limelight programme, four UK projects have been selected. These are:
- At Eternity's Gate (US/France/UK), directed by Julian Schnabel
- Beats (UK), directed by Brian Welsh
- A Private War (UK/USA), directed by Matthew Heineman
- Ray & Liz (UK), directed by Richard Billingham
Richard Billingham’s autobiographical drama received distribution support through Creative Europe for its release in Germany.
Other MEDIA-supported films in the 2019 Limelight programme include:
- Another Day of Life (Poland/Spain/Belgium/Germany/Hungary)
- Birds of Passage (Colombia/Denmark/Mexico)
- Climax (France)
- Donbass (Germany/Ukraine/France/Netherlands/Romania)
- Happy as Lazzaro (Italy/Switzerland/France/Germany)
The 2019 edition of IFFR runs from 23 January to 3 February and received financial support through Creative Europe's Film Festivals scheme.
Discover the full line-up via the IFFR website.
Image: Ray & Liz, © Luxbox Films
16 Jan 2019