Eight MEDIA-funded films at Venice Film Festival
The films have been supported either at their development or distribution stage and feature across the programme's strands, including three In Competition. They are:
Official Selection - Venezia 73
- Une vie by Stéphane Brizé (France, Belgium), supported at development and distribution stage
- Frantz, by François Ozon (France, Germany), supported at distribution stage
- Les beaux jours d'Aranjuez by Wim Wenders (France, Germany), supported at distribution stage
Official Selection - Out of Competition
- The Journey by Nick Hamm (UK), supported at distribution stage
- Safari by Ulrich Seidl (Austria, Denmark), supported at distribution stage
- Planetarium by Rebecca Zlotowski (France, Belgium), supported at distribution stage
Official Selection - Orizzonti
- King of the Belgians by Peter Brosens and Jessica Woodworth (Belgium, The Netherlands, Bulgaria), supported at development stage
International Critics' Week
- Le ultime cose by Irene Dionisio (Italy, Switzerland, France), supported at the distribution stage
Other Creative Europe-related activity at the Venice Film Festival this year includes the European Film Forum, the Gap Financing Market and the presence of Creative Europe Desk Italy who are available for meetings.
Read the full line-up of films at the Venice Film Festival on their website.
Image: The Journey by Nick Hamm was supported by Creative Europe at distribution stage.
11 Aug 2016