EDN releases new editions of their co-production and financing guides
First launched in 2014, the co-production guide is a tool for finding international documentary funding. It includes the latest details on co-production possibilities in 30 European countries, as well as an example of a co-production agreement. As with the first edition, EDN has commissioned producers to provide information about their country, compiling the content specifically for production companies.
The guide includes:
- Profiles of co-production funds in 30 countries
- Guidelines for funding of co-productions in each country
- Titles of co-produced projects and production companies
- Contact information, relevant links and organisations
- A forum for EDN members to share co-production experiences
In addition, EDN has released a new edition of its documentary funding guide. Aimed at directors, producers, distributors and agents working in the international documentary market, it provides detailed information on broadcasters. This updated version includes more key figures and funding opportunities for producers to browse.
Access to the EDN Co-Production Guide for members is through on the EDN website. Non-members will be able to see a general overview. The EDN Financing Guide is available in hardcopy and on the EDN website with EDN membership.
14 Dec 2015