Creative Europe Desk UK's website is nominated for Lovie Awards
We are delighted that our website, which launched earlier this year, has been nominated for two Lovie Awards, which are pan-European digital awards. Now in their fifth year, these awards celebrate the diversity and breadth of websites, online advertising, internet video, social media and apps across Europe.
We have been shortlisted for prizes in two separate categories:
- The Lovie Award, which is chosen by judges, recognises the unique and resonant nature of the European internet community from web and creative networks and content publishers.
- We are also in the running for the People’s Lovie Award in the 'Government & Civic’ section, which is voted for by the public, so please take a few minutes to vote for us.
How do I vote for Creative Europe Desk UK's website to win?
- Click through to the voting landing page.
- Navigate via the the ‘Jump to a Category’ button, which is situated in the top menu bar, to select ‘Government & Civic’.
- Underneath you’ll see our nomination and the three other nominations for that category.
- To vote, simply double click on the Creative Europe Desk UK logo and follow the instructions.
- You will be required to sign in through your social media account or create an account with The Lovie Awards.
- The deadline for voting is 8 October.
29 Sep 2015