Catch up with the European Film Forum at MIPCOM
Don’t worry if you missed the live stream, now you can catch up with the latest European Film Forum panel session from MIPCOM on YouTube.
With audience expectations and technology constantly evolving ‘MEDIA programme beyond 2020: connecting content, financing and audiences’ explored how MEDIA funding should best develop to support the changing landscape of the TV sector.
The panel was opened by Claire Bury (Deputy Director General, DG CONNECT, European Commission) and included the following speakers:
- Anna Limbach-Uryn, Director of the Programming Department, NC+ (Poland)
- Antonella di Lazzaro, Deputy Director Digital, RAI (Italy)
- Christian Bombrun, Director of Entertainment and Digital Services, Orange (France)
- Stefan Arndt, CEO and Producer, X-Filme Creative Pool (Germany)
- Moderator: Jesse Cleverly, Creative Director, Wildseed Studios (United Kingdom)
MIPCOM is an annual content marketplace held in Cannes that brings together representatives from the international TV community for four days of meetings, screenings and conferences.
Find out more about the session on the European Commission’s website.
18 Oct 2017