International Co-Production Funds
15 Jan 2020, 4:00PM
The call was published on
19 Sep 2019
This scheme currently supports four existing co-production funds. Producers looking for co-production support should apply directly to these funds, rather than through this scheme.
This scheme supports the operation of international co-production funds that strengthen the circulation and distribution of international co-productions.
The following overview is intended for guidance only. General information and specific guidelines can be found on the website of the Education, Audiovisual and Culture Executive Agency (EACEA), which manages Creative Europe.
Take a look at the results from the previous call in 2019.
- Be established in one of the countries participating in the MEDIA sub-programme and be majority owned by nationals from those countries
- Have an international co-production fund that has been legally constituted and active for at least 12 months, having as its main activity the support of international co-productions
- Be able to demonstrate a track record of successful co-productions
The annual estimated budget for this scheme in 2020 is €500,000.
The grant cannot exceed 80% of the total project budget.
The following documents must be attached to the e-Form:
- Annex 1 - Detailed project description (using the template provided)
- Annex 2 - Declaration on applicant's honour (using the template provided)
- Annex 2 - Estimated Budget and Financing Plan (using the template provided)
More details can also be found in the Guide for Applicants.