Find a Partner
Creative Europe supports cross-border exchange and cooperation. In order to apply for funding opportunities such as European Networks, Cooperation Projects and European Platforms as part of the Culture sub-programme, you will need to work with partners. The best partnerships develop over time and can be a meeting of shared or contrasting intent and creative practice.
How can you can meet peers and partners to collaborate with?
- Attend networking events, festivals and conferences with an international or European theme. We often advertise these kinds of events on our News pages.
- Join a European network. We’ve collated a list of some of the networks out there.
- Explore our database of funded projects to get inspiration. Look at other organisations who have been involved in collaborative projects - perhaps they might like to collaborate with you next?
- Add your details to Creative Europe Desk UK's pilot Partner Search Space and browse through other organisations who have uploaded their details and are looking for partners. Any organisation from a country partcipating in Creative Europe is welcome to add their details. This is a public database and accessible to all users. If you would like to edit your details after uploading them then please get in touch.
- You can also look for partners on databases hosted by other Creative Europe Desks:
- Partner Search Database Austria
- Partner Search Database Italy
- Partner Search Database Poland
- Partner Search Database Serbia
- Partner Search Database Slovenia
- Join the Creative Europe group on LinkedIn where organisations share ideas, projects and make requests for partners.
- Culture360.org has a long list of cultural organisations world-wide.
- Check On the Move for mobility funding opportunities.