NEW DATE Application Workshop for Creative Europe Cooperation Projects - Manchester
49 Lever Street, Manchester, M1 1FN
Join us for a step-by-step guide through the application writing process ahead of application deadline for Creative Europe's Cooperation Projects. The workshop is both for organisations applying to this funding opportunity as project lead, and for those applying as a partner.
Christoph Jankowski and Julia Birch from Creative Europe Desk UK-England will go through the application form and relevant annexes and share advice on how best to approach the questions.
They will also be joined by Alexis Johnson who will share her experiences of putting together applications (including a successful 2019 application with Walk the Plank).
To make the most of this session we advise that you have the following in place:
1. Your partners
Your eligible partners confirmed and registered on the Participant Portal:
- Have they been legally established for a minimum of two years?
- Do they have demonstrable experience and expertise in the cultural and/or creative sector?
- Are they from an eligible country?
2. A clear idea of your Cooperation Project's theme, planned activities and outcomes:
- Does it respond to Creative Europe's priorities?
- Have all the partners agreed on the proposal and discussed roles, responsibilities and resources?
- Have you discussed your project with Creative Europe Desk UK-England
The workshop is only for those organisations who are planning to put in an application.
For more information about how to prepare for application please familiarise yourself with the guidelines [PDF]
Contact us if you have any further questions.
Coffee, tea and light snacks will be provided, please bring along any other food you may require.
If you have registered and are unable to attend, please let us know in advance so that we can reallocate your ticket.