Kate Deans, the Culture sub-programme contact point in Scotland for Creative Europe Desk UK, runs one-to-ones across Scotland to give more information about the next Creative Europe programme (2021 - 2027) and to help Scottish organisations and companies prepare for the next Cooperation Projects deadline in the autumn.
Planning on applying to the next Cooperation Projects deadline? You can meet with Kate to:
- Find out what the latest information on the UK's participation in the future Creative Europe programme, and ways to stay connected regardless of the outcome
- Have a refresher about the Cooperation Projects funding strand and discuss where this may align with your own international connections and organisational ambitions particularly around audience development, digitisation, training & education, new business models, and circulation of people and work.
- Discuss a project idea that you are developing and whether it’s a good fit for this funding strand
- Find out more about the application process, and how to prepare for this in coordination with your partners
- Decide how to reach out to networks to find out what other Cooperation Projects are being developed in your fields of interest
Not ready to apply but want to discuss international working? Meet with Kate to:
- Discuss your existing European and international networks and partnerships
- Find out more about existing projects and networks out there
Book a one-to-one with Kate:
- In Edinburgh* throughout the year
- In Glasgow* throughout the year
- In Dundee during Dundee Design Festival
- In Aberdeen on Friday 14 February, during SPECTRA's Catalyst conference
- In Inverness on Wednesday 24 and Thursday 25 June for XpoNorth
*Kate is based in the Creative Scotland officse in Edinburgh and is regularly in Glasgow and it is possible to arrange meetings outside these dates.
What do you need to do to prepare for the Cooperation Projects call?
Whether you are deciding to be the lead on a project or a partner, the earlier you can begin discussions and work on your Cooperation Project, the stronger the application, the partnership and the project will be. Read our Cooperation Projects advice and tips from last year.
Creative Europe Desk UK are always happy to discuss project ideas, partnerships and the application process before the call is published and outwith planned events and one-to-one dates.