Creative Europe Focus Session - Financial Management and Reporting
Conway Hall, Red Lion Square, London, WC1R 4RL
Creative Europe supported projects are expected to contribute resources in the form of 'match-funding' and account for all of the project costs and income generated across the partnership.
This focus session for the Culture sub-programme covers these requirements and includes case-studies and advice from existing project leads and partners, to help prepare attendees to manage their budget, reporting and cash-flow as smoothly as possible including:
• Creative Europe programme representatives from the Executive Agency clarifying the programme requirements and why good financial governance is necessary
• Kate Ward, In Between Time (formerly LIFT) and other project leads and partners sharing their advice on setting up systems and managing finances internally and with partners; what to expect and what to deliver.
• Confronting the elephant! Reports, audits and how to make sure you're prepared
• Discussion around the match funding requirements and how income from private and public sources
• Cash flow: Financing and loans
Photo Huw John Cardiff huwjohn.com